Youth Camp 2023
Who is Anchor Baptist Youth Camp for.
Anchor Baptist Youth Camp is a camp aimed toward the youth, ages 12 to 20, which are in bible-believing churches. Most of the youth camps that are available for your teens today are very contemporary and have no real spiritual substance. The goal of this camp is to incorporate the fun and excitement that should go along with a youth camp with the truth and spiritual guidance that our youth desperately need. Our desire at Anchor Baptist Youth Camp is to see souls saved, to strengthen the faith of our young people, and show them that you can be a bible-believing Christian and still have good, clean fun.
At Anchor Baptist Youth Camp We Believe…
- The King James Bible is the perfect word of God
- In singing old time hymns
- That the preaching of the word of God is truly what our young people need in order to change their lives and strengthen their faith
- And that a soul is saved by grace through faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ.
Code of Conduct
As a Bible based organization we maintain certain standards of conduct, music, and dress. We reserve the right to request that an attendee cease from conduct or dress that is deemed inappropriate. In the event an attendee refuses to comply, they will be excused from the activity they are involved in and turned over to their youth leader.
What to Bring:
- KJV Bible
- Toiletries (Soap, shampoo, toothpaste, sun screen, etc.)
- Towels and washcloths
- Bedding (Twin sheet, blanket, pillow, or sleeping bag)
- Clothing for daily activities (Shorts must be knee length and no low cut tops)
- Clothing for chapel services (Collared shirt and slacks for boys. Knee length or longer dress or skirt with modest top for girls.)
- Clothing for swimming (Dark shirt and shorts for boys. Dark shirt and knee length shorts over swim suit for girls.)
- Clothes for paintball
- PRESCRIBED medications
- Money for Snack Shack
- Bug spray
- Refillable water bottle
- A GOOD attitude!
What NOT to Bring:
- Non-prescription drugs of any kind
- Any electronic devices (MP3 players, video games, cell phones, etc. If a cell phone must be brought it will remain in the possession of a youth leader.)
- Weapons of any kind
- Inappropriate clothing (Tight fitting clothing, short shorts or skirts, or clothing or accessories with obscene or offensive logos and advertising.)
Daily Schedule Information
The camp will start with registration on July 24th from 12 PM to 3 PM. There will be dinner provided that evening. There will be a morning and evening service, activities, and three meals daily. The young people will be split into four teams and compete against one another in activities and games! On Saturday, a light breakfast will be provided before a camp cleanup and a noon departure.